Residency Program to Singapore-Malaysia-Other Countries
Visas: One of the best visa service providers, we process the following visas:
- Business/Tourist Visas, Work Visas, Study Abroad Student Visas
- PR (Permanent Residency Visa) Canada & Australia
- Citizenship & Foreign Investment Investor Visa Program to Europe, Central America/Caribbean Islands
- Investor/Entrepreneur Visa with PR to Canada, Australia, NZ, USA
- Singapore PR Global Investor Programme (GIP Scheme)
- MM2H Malaysia Investor Visa Citizenship by Investment Program
- Dubai Investor Visa Program for Business/Property Investments
SINGAPORE PR Global Investor PROGRAM:
Singapore Residency GIP Scheme: Singapore permanent residence can be easily attained if you are willing to invest 2.5 million Singapore dollars in the country, and support your funds with proven entrepreneurial skills. This scheme is officially known as
Investment under GIP Scheme with PR for Family
Option 1: Invest at least S$2.5 million in a new business startup or expansion of an existing business operation.
Option 2: Invest at least S$2.5 million in a GIP-approved fund that invests in Singapore-based companies.
Malaysian citizenship (MM2H) INVESTMENT PROGRAM:
Malaysia Citizenship by Investment (MM2H) Program: Malaysia’s (MM2H) program is an international residency scheme developed by the Government of Malaysia and designed to allow foreign investors the opportunity to obtain Malaysian Passports & Citizenship with an investment into the country. Kuala Lumpur is one of the
Benefits of MM2H Program:-
- Parents’ Special Visa
- Tax – Foreign income not subject to tax if remitted to Malaysia
- Can purchase properties in Malaysia
- Education benefits in public or private schools
- Healthcare – Medical facilities are widely available in Malaysia.
- Citizenship –
alaysiancitizenship and its passport.
- Malaysian Passport Power – The Malaysian passport grants its holder visa-free access to 164 countries.
- Lower cost of living than Singapore or Hong Kong
- Less travel distance comparable to USA, Australia and Canada
Applicants Aged Under 50: Fixed
Applicants Over 50: Fixed deposit of RM150,000 (US$ 33,613), or provide evidence of a RM10,000 (US$ 2,240) monthly pension from an offshore account.
Approved Participant: A participant who has purchased and owns property which was bought for a minimum RM1 million (US$ 224,089) in Malaysia.
Citizenship/RESIDENCY PROGRAMS to CANADA- AUSTRALIA-Nz:
The New Start-Up Visas, Entrepreneur/Investor Visas, links immigrant entrepreneurs with experienced private sector organizations that have expertise in working with start-ups. Successful applicants to this program can immigrate as permanent residents with no conditions to the success of their business.
Benefits of Business Immigration/Entrepreneur Visas
- Strong Economic Growth, Top quality of life, High ROI
- Low taxes and low business costs
- Excellence in research and innovation
- Managing a new or already established business on agreed terms
- Bringing your family as dependents
- Travelling internationally without hassles
- Pursuing permanent residency or citizenship in due time